If you recently updated the Midi Fighter Utility to it's 2.65 version and you are faced with a constant detection loop then follow this guide to get it sorted.
- Double check that the Midi Fighter Utility software is closed and your Midi Fighter(s) are disconnected from your computer.
- Press "Start" and type "Programs and Features", selecting the first result
- Find the "Midi Fighter Utility" in the list and press the "Uninstall" button.
- Once that is complete download this version of the Utility.
- Open the recently downloaded "Midi+Fighter+Utility+Win (265 Loop detection fix).exe" file and install the utility.
- Once the install process is complete open the MF Utility again and connect your device, it should now behave as expected.
In the event that you'd like to revert back to the 2.63 you can follow the guide, replacing step 5 with this file instead.
If the issue persists please contact us directly at email@example.com to open a support ticket and we'll get back to you within the next 24hs.