The Midi Fighter 3D doesn't have the customization options as the spectra. It already comes assembled.
Articles in this section
- Custom Lightshows with your Midi Fighter 3D (Ableton)
- Getting Started with your Midi Fighter 3D
- How do I set up my Midi Fighter 3D? - Ableton
- Midi Fighter 3D not detected by MF Utility (OS X)
- Can I Customize the Midi Fighter 3d? (case, top, arcade buttons)
- Does The Midi Fighter 3D Come With Sounds?
- Does the Midi Fighter 3D include software?
- From Bootloader to Manual Firmware update, MF3D
- How do I map my 3D's motion controls in Ableton?
- How Do I Set Up My Midi Fighter?