Please follow the steps below
1) Connect the Midi Fighter to your computer
2) Flip it upside down and look for the small hole on the back surface
3) Use a paper clip or something similar to push the white button sitting below the hole. Make sure you press down on the switch, hold for 1 second then release slowly.
4) If it works you should see a blue checker board pattern on the arcade button LEDs.
Remember this can be a little tricky so try again if it doesn't work first time.
5) Download the attached file and unzip it, it will give you a *.Hex, Don't open it, you'll do that in step
6) Run the utility.
7) Click Tools>Midi Fighter>Load Customer Firmware>For a spectra
8) Navigate to the file you downloaded in step 5) and click "Open".
9) The utility will now flash your spectra and it should now correctly connect to the utility