Please follow the steps below
- Connect the Midi Fighter to your computer
- Flip it upside down and look for the small hole on the back surface
- Use a paper clip or something similar to push the white button sitting below the hole. Make sure you press down on the switch, hold for 1 second then release slowly.
- If it works you should see a blue checker board pattern on the arcade button LEDs. This can be a little tricky so try again if it doesn't work first time.
- Download the attached file and unzip it, it will give you a *.Hex file. Don't open it just yet, you'll do that in step 8
- Run the Midi Fighter Utility.
- Click Tools>Midi Fighter>Load Customer Firmware>For a spectra
- Navigate to the file you downloaded in step 5) and click "Open".
- The utility will now flash your Spectra and it should now correctly connect to the utility