Most of the mappings designed specifically for the SE will not work properly on the Original VCI-400 since it sends different MIDI messages. Unfortunately there is no way to upgrade an original 400 to use SE firmware.
Articles in this section
- VCI-400SE Firmware Recovery Instructions (Bricked Unit)
- VCI-400SE Firmware Upgrade Procedure
- Can I Revert My VCI-400SE to Original Firmware?
- Can I Upgrade My VCI-400 to SE?
- How Do I Set Up My VCI-400 SE?
- No headphone output from VCI-400 SE
- VCI-400SE Stand Alone Mixer Update
- Why don't the jog wheels work on my VCI-400?