In the event that the new firmware changes part of your setup's workflow or you simply feel more comfortable using the legacy firmware (Aug 13 2014) you can revert your device to that version by following the steps below.
- Download and install the latest version of the MF Utility for your OS: Windows / OS X
- Download the attached MFTwister - Aug 13 2014.zip file and unzip it, it will give you a *.hex file. Don't open it, you'll do that in step 6.
- Connect your Twister to a USB port, do NOT use a USB hub.
- Close any music related software that can handle MIDI such as Traktor, Maschine, Ableton, SeratoDJ, VirtualDJ, FLStudio, etc and only then run the MF Utility.
- Click Tools>Midi Fighter>Load Customer Firmware>For a Twister
- Navigate to the file you downloaded in step 1) and click "Open".
- The utility will now flash your Twister and it should now have the legacy firmware loaded.
Should you encounter any issues while downgrading your firmware then follow this link to fix them.