1. The Midi Fighter Spectra User Guide tells you everything you need to know about configuring and mapping your Midi Fighter Spectra.
2. Here is a quick guide to get started:
3. If you want to use your Midi Fighter Spectra with Traktor's Remix Decks, read this guide:
1. Download the Midi Fighter Utility, it is an essential tool for configuring and updating your Midi Fighter
2. Plug in your Midi Fighter Pro via USB (not to a USB hub) and follow the onscreen instructions on the utility.
3. Make sure your Midi Fighter is in "Ableton Mode" in the Utility. Find out what Ableton and Traktor mode mean in the Midi Fighter Utility
4. Open Ableton Live
5. Go to Preferences > Midi/Sync
6. Go to the Midi Ports section and turn remote on for the input and output of the Midi Fighter. You will also need to turn track on for the input and output of the Midi Fighter. More information about what this means
- Learn more about midi mapping your controls
- If you want to launch clips in Ableton with your Midi Fighter Spectra, download the Spectra Clip Launcher Script
- If you are using a Mad Zach Sound Pack:
- Quit Live
- Double click the live pack
- Select the destination to save the file
- Find the file you saved and open it in Live