Here are some resources and inspiration, and to help you get started off right so that you have even more fun with your new Midi Fighter!
RECOMMENDED FIRST STEPS
- Download Midi Fighter Utility Software for stability & customization. Download here - OSX (requires 10.7 or newer) or Windows (requires Vista 32/64 or newer)
- Download & update device firmware (to avoid any headaches) from inside midi Fighter utility. Do NOT use USB hub when updating! Full setup guide here, if needed.
Note: If you are having issues launching the app in macOS Monterrey try this, it is only required the first time you launch it.
ABLETON & 64
- 64 and Ableton setup
- Downloading & Installing purchased soundpacks
- Finger drumming inspiration
- Building your own sample packs for the 64
- How to practice finger drumming with Mad Zach
- Almost any question you have can be answered super quickly here
- How can I check order status?
- Full midi Fighter setup guide
If you have any questions don't hesitate to drop us a line at email@example.com