This thread provides information about changes in the Midi Fighter 64 firmware. It will be updated whenever new information becomes available.
24 Jul 2017 (LATEST)
- New expanded color map introduced. Specific velocity messages for each color are available on the User Guide (page 4).
11 Jul 2017
- Reduced Note Off delay to minimize LED lag
- Greatly improved performance when working with complex animations
- Fixed bug that prevented White color to be invoked via MIDI messages.
- White velocity range is now 121-126
- On Color can now only be invoked using velocity 127
- Bank 2 added to device
- Super Combos functionality added
- On color can now be invoked via Midi Out.
- Bootloader mode now properly displays checkerboard pattern.
- Improved MFU detection and general stability fixes.
- Initial Release
For any bug reports or issues please contact us at email@example.com