Here's what you'll need to get map our Midi Fighter Twisters to djay for iOS' Neural Mix. The good news is that we've done all of hard mapping work for you!
What you need to set up a Twister with djay's Neural Mix:
- A Midi Fighter Twister
- An iOS device that runs djay - available on the App Store and a Pro subscription to unlock Neural Mix
- A way to connect your Twister to your iPad (for new iPad Pros, try our USB-C Chroma Cable; for older iPads, you'll need a Lightning adapter like this one)
- Download the Midi Fighter Utility software (to set up your Midi Fighter perfectly for djay)
- Download this MFS file to load to your Midi Fighter Twister
Steps to make it happen:
- First, download and install djay on your iOS device.
- Connect your Twister to your computer and start the Midi Fighter Utility software.
- Go to Tools > Import settings and select the MFS file you downloaded above; then click the big "Send To Midi Fighter" button to send the settings
- Next, unplug your Midi Fighter Twister and instead connect it to your iOS device
- djay automatically has a mapping built into it, so get started from there!
Ean explains exactly how the Twister mapping works in this video: